Field Support Specialist
Provides advanced administrative support to assigned HRS/HR Solutions/PEO district sales offices. Follows up on new client sales contracts and provides statistical reporting for district sales results.
- Reviews sales contracts for accuracy and completeness to include verification of contract, payments and supporting documents. Follows up with Sales Representatives on missing data.
- Follows up with corporate on submitted business, ensuring that effective date deadlines are met and contract is complete for setup process.
- Maintains and tracks monthly sales to ensure processing meets expectations of clients and deadlines and first processing dates are met.
- Analyzes Salesforce report data on a weekly basis and generates statistical reports needed by DSM for weekly review.
- Coordinates CPA/CPE and client seminars on an as needed basis.
- Prepares various statistical reports for sales.
- Assists sales team with marketing and mailing support needed to increase productivity and generate prospect sales.
- Supports the District Sales Manager with ongoing projects and needs during daily activities.
- Associate's Degree.
- 2 years of experience in General business office.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.