Marketing Data Insights Manager
Supports impactful innovation using data and analytics, to ensure solutions align with business strategy of delivering a great customer experience and go to market strategy that is repeatable, sustainable, and scalable. Ensures marketing information properly presented, and explained through reporting and analysis for effective decision making at all levels of management, up to and including the Officer team and externally.
- Designs, develops and implements analytical reporting and tools using appropriate data mining and statistical tools, analyzes results and works cross-functionally to generate actionable recommendations.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of industry standards and best practices while collaborating with all company areas to leverage resources.
- Provides data-driven insight and predictive analysis for difficult decisions to drive change in how we approach our customers. Monitors the integrity of reported statistics related to Marketing analytics to ensure data accuracy.
- Supports all Marketing Functions and implement the Marketing value proposition through data analytics that provides solutions for identifying opportunities, segmentation and targeting, and execution of go to market strategies.
- Provides comprehensive analysis and consults with senior management on all Marketing related data, through the use of the internal and external data sources, to provide insight and factual data needed to make critical decisions.
- Supports company projects related to the reporting, analytics as assigned, as well as ad hoc report requests from various members of the management team to increase the availability and quality of information needed to make business decisions.
- Partners with key business units, senior managers, corporate departments and the field organization to assist in the development of new strategic initiatives. Responsible for providing data and analytics in support of the corporate strategic planning process
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, Business - Required
- Master's Degree - Preferred
- Data analytics and statistics knowledge required. trong business analysis, problem solving, analytical, quantitative and modeling skills required. Detail oriented and extremely organized, with proven ability to establish priorities and achieve results. Excellent written and oral communication and ability to effectively interface with many organizations throughout the company required. Ability to effectively communicate to all levels (including Senior Management) required. Strong computer skills with high level of expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and Word / Office applications.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.