Designs, develops and troubleshoots basic software programs for computer based systems.
- Participates in the development and review of specifications to gain an understanding of application changes.
- Completes basic program changes to translate specifications and / or requirements into code.
- Applies basic technical skills to produce deliverables (i.e. specifications, program changes, unit test scripts, documentation, etc.).
- Provides documentation to support program changes.
- Plans, documents, and executes unit test plans to ensure all code changes meet requirements / specifications.
- Supports programming changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of application.
- Monitors progress against task estimates to provide status.
- Complies with standards and procedures to ensure development consistency (e.g. programming standards, change management, version control).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer-related discipline.
- Using one or more programming language(s).
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.