Sales Assistant II
Provides secretarial/administrative support to the manager band or above. Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc. Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and email. Maintains files, records, calendars and diaries. May arrange business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
- Performs general administrative duties for department as required, including preparation of correspondence and documents with confidential information (e.g. email, presentations, reports, etc.).
- Schedules meetings, maintains calendars, and coordinates events; creates and distributes agenda and meeting summary.
- May provide support to other administrative and clerical assistants.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Associate's Degree - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in an administrative role.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.