Portfolio Associate - Beachwood
Supports the Credit Portfolio Manager in securing pertinent credit related information on prospects, clients, and end debtors.
- Obtains background checks, credit reports, and other credit related documents to research debtor information.
- Extracts and reviews internal reporting and data to assist with completion of write ups for re-evaluation of Client Approval Memos. (re-CAM)
- Participates in review of all information included in re-CAM to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Manages periodic underwriting reviews of existing customers and prepares reporting on findings to provide results to senior management.
- Initiates form setups for new end debtor applications to assist Credit Portfolio Manager and Sr Credit Analysts with requests for existing customers.
- Thorough and accurate research and reporting of all data.
- Identifies potential risk factors promptly and communicate to appropriate teams in timely manner.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- 3 years of experience in Comparable work experience.Understanding of basic finance and credit practices.Requires ability to analyze data and understand business significance.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.