Sales Development Representative
MMS is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join, and help build, our Sales Development organization. SDR's will help lay the foundation of this sales effort through prospecting and articulating the value of MMS to Mid-Market targets. As a Sales Development Representative, you will work strategically with Corporate Marketing and an assigned field Sales team to find new clients. As the first line of contact, SDR's are able to understand the diverse business needs of our prospective clients. They are quick on there feet, tenacious, and possess grit to overcome objections. You will become an expert in the products and services that enable clients to thrive leveraging the Paychex services that meet there specific needs. SDR will use your convincing personality and passion for winning to raise the bar of success, documenting and tracking qualified opportunities to pass onto the Account Executive team. You will use a data-driven approach to outbound sales that incorporates prospecting, email communication, lead nurturing, and data gather/validation/updating/cleaning.
- Generates phone appointments for MMS sales reps specific to our HCM & HR Solutions to new business accounts (50+ employees) through daily outbound cold calling utilizing technology as well as targeted telephone, email, webinar, social media, face to face event and tradeshow initiatives.
- Builds rapport via telephone, social media and email over a long term, multi-touch, nurturing approach.
- Partners with MMS Sales Reps to strategically target accounts in the territory and identify potential opportunities for Paychex solutions that meet a specific sales qualification criteria.
- Continually updates and cleans SalesForce.com (SFDC) records.
- Manages calendar, campaigns, timely follow-up and engagement with Sales Reps.
- Articulates competitive advantages in conversation and email communication with prospects by highlighting our differentiators.
- Understands targeted prospect's needs within the Human Capital Management industry.
- Consistently leverages CRM, social media, and automation tools/processes to find opportunities and capture market share via a systematic and disciplined approach.
- Gathers key information to update SFDC and assigns a nurture strategy aligned with marketing resource
- Expertise in overall value proposition tied to Paychex's suite of products and services
- - Required
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.